Hick Chick

March 25, 2011

Orschlens!

My new favorite store! Where else can you buy taffy and baby chicks in one stop? Who can resist adorable soft, fluffy, peeping chicks?! Not me! Bought 22 chicks and 2 baby turkeys! Have you even seen a baby turkey before?! Me neither!!
Posted by Dawn at 3:36 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Stuff you may have missed

  • December (1)
  • November (3)
  • December (1)
  • September (2)
  • August (1)
  • July (2)
  • January (1)
  • July (4)
  • May (2)
  • April (1)
  • March (1)
  • January (2)
  • December (3)
  • September (1)
  • August (1)
  • July (6)
  • May (3)
  • April (1)
  • March (2)
  • February (2)
  • January (6)
  • December (2)
  • November (4)
  • October (4)
  • September (10)
  • August (15)
  • July (13)
  • June (9)
  • May (7)
  • April (9)
  • March (10)
  • February (28)
  • January (41)
  • December (16)
  • November (7)
  • October (17)
  • September (9)
  • August (10)
  • July (5)
  • June (5)
  • May (9)
  • April (9)
  • March (14)

I've been peeped

boards

Simple theme. Theme images by kim258. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Dawn
I like to laugh. I have a dirty mind & I can turn anything into a sexual reference. I wait until the very last minute to do things. I have a lot of inappropriate thoughts that make me giggle out loud. I hide behind a wall of sarcasm. I have a sick sense of humor. I talk too loud. I know the first line to every song ever written. I can find a positive in just about everything. Life may bruise and batter me, but it wont break me. I’m ok with who I am. I kinda like me.
View my complete profile