May 17, 2011

babies

Thursday, April 12th, Frankenstein finally had her babies! 2 twin girls! I'd been gone all day and came home around 4-ish. I saw my brother-in-law was here but no biggie, he drops by alot. I came in and sat at the computer he saw me through the window and he yelled to me to bring a couple beers and my camera and come out back, there was something I had to see... I thought "come get your own damn beer" but since he never "tells" me to do anything, I did. I walk back there and I see one of them instantly and I squeal! clap my hands!, jump up and down!, giddiness! I walk inside and peek and there is another! Just 2 thank goodness. I've named them Joan Jett (Jetty) as she has a black head and Lita Ford. I ooh and aaah, hold, snuggle and love on them and left so momma could bond with her babies. Can you say ADORABLE??!


I get home from Kansas City and instantly see a new goat and she has 2 babies, also girls that are about a month old. Can't get to close to them yet, but I WILL!! (LOL) Inside the barn is ANOTHER baby. She is also about a month old. Her momma had triplets and rejected her so every 2  hours I am bottle feeding her and she LOVES me! I've named her "Annie" as in Little orphan Annie. Original huh? haha! But she even just looks like an Annie. SO sweet! SO loving! SO cuddly, she loves to just snuggle in the crook of my neck and I have sat out there for hours with her just letting her sleep in my arms. I love this little girl SO much...





No comments:

Post a Comment