May 19, 2011

A day in my life...

Since I have no job, yet, these animals keep me busy and sane. They love me unconditionally and what a great feeling. NO CONDITIONS. "Me! Me! Me! Pet ME first! Hey! Its MY turn! Me next! Me next! Aaaaaah.
Frankenstein and a hitch hiker
Annie


















Ozzy, Fantasia, Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Brian Johnson and Bon Scott
The Guineas... Guineas make very good watch dogs and will let you know if something different is going on.  They are known to be good tick and bug eaters and will let you know if an intruder is around.  They are ugly and the DUMBEST animal you will ever encounter! We have 6 of them and they are together constantly. If one or 2 happen to get separated from the others I can hear them from inside the house. Of course I go out to see what is 'wrong' and its usually that they are on wrong sides of the fence. So while 4 or 5 of them are "talking/yelling" at the stragglers, those 1 or 2 are "talking"/yelling" back. Here's what I think they are saying: "Hey! Get back over here on this side!" "I dont know how!" 'Run back and forth along the perimeter and I think a hole will just open up!" I"ve been doing that for an hour now and nothings happening!" UGH! They forget they can FLY!  So.... I turn into Guinea wrangler! I corner them and they eventually fly up and over! And they are all happy and squawking. and they are LOUD! and STOOOOOPID!

The kids have their own turkeys. They were adorable as chicks but now they're really starting to look like turkeys and learning how to gobble which is hilarious! They stick together like peanut butter and jelly. We found out why, ones a girl and the others a boy! One is white and the other is bronze and now we'll see if they can interbreed... our luck they will! LOL

Giblet and Turkey Jerky




and last, but not least, My Annie, If I could, I'd put her in a diaper, bring her in at night and let her sleep with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment